Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

GroveCanada
Administrator
This post was updated on .
   http://n2.nabble.com/Bengal-cats%2C-ovarian-cysts%2C-progesterone-removalef1353319...aids...-tp3417444.htmlBIGGER VERSION
 Our two lady bengals are both over 4 years old now...(I know it seems silly to register a cattery for only two ladies, but I didn't want to spay them & wanted to wait till they turned 6 (like in the old days) to see if they wanted a litter or not...
  Both have been taking Balance from Phytopet since each turned 8 months old when they started first heat cycle(I get it from Swallow Healthy Diet in England , a case a year...) in all their wet food, & it keeps them out of heat...
  Feliway sprayed everywhere at the beginning kept the younger one alive, while the older one (different litters) tried to bengal bully her...
  I bathe them around once a month- convinced that people's allergies to cats are just allergies to dirt...If only everyone bathed their cats...(they might not give them away...)
  They are still eating probably too much chicken breast & not enough cat food- but the cat food here still has melamine issues, & I don't trust it...
  Taurine powder has been excellent, especially for the younger lady to audibly purr, which I think is a sign of a healthy heart...
  After an early bit of a fiasco at a nail cutting salon, it has been decided that both ladies will just chew off & trim their own nails- which they do often, though not as often as the self-cleaning-licking themselves schedule...
  B'Elanna & Jadzia, a silver & a gold, have made our lives so meaningful, especially since we don't have children...& thanks to organizations like the NCFA we were able to keep them intact (we registered & joined several cat organizations in order to be able to choose our bengals' destinies better), which has been so great insofar as their personalities & health are so incredibly active & vibrant as whole cats...(we are not really planning kittens, just wanted to see if normal people could keep intact bengals as pets without losing their minds...)
  As a note...My father was a neuro-ophthalmologist & I inherited his love of medicine...Having the ladies around has enabled me to scrutinise the evolution of cancers & formulate theories- while researching herbs to take them out of heat, I came across studies of progesterones with warnings of ovarian cysts as side effect- this most clear correlation allowed me to realise how women were getting cancers- from birth control!
  Once I realised birth control (progesterone) was the culprit in female (& male by osmosis) cancers, I hunted for two things...One, something to eradicate ovarian cysts, & two, something to eradicate progesterone birth control from the body...
  I found, Dr. Reckeweg R38(right ovary) & R39(for the left ovary), which you drink, & around 48 hours later, cysts just fall out when you go to the bathroom...I also found a product named HearAll(yes, it's a hearing product) from NaturalCare sold by a company named SmartBomb, which is a capsule, & it detoxifies your body from progesterone...(buying product that has sat for too long on a shelf in both cases reduces efficacity...)
  Though we got our bengal cats because we needed company, we learned a tremendous amount...
  I am sharing this information as a thank you & because I know so many others like myself, need this information...
  Please feel free to use this letter in your newsletter...

Sari Grove
P.s. Yesterday I took 8 or 9 HearAll capsules...Today the phone rang while I was typing an email to a city councillor...For some reason, I flipped, thinking the government office was calling to say stop sending emails...My heart raced & I felt trembly...Turns out it was a Honda car salesman...After, I examined this fight or flight reaction...I hadn't felt this fear thing since before I went on birth control 12 years ago...The HearAll removes progesterone from your body, which tends to gather in your adrenal gland, causing adrenal failure if you overdose or teratogenically if your mom took it before you were conceived & altered your  fetal development (aids is aquired immune deficiency syndrome which is adrenal gland collapse-see the connection?)...So, though I didn't have aids, my adrenals were popping back, meaning this detoxifiction method is working...Possibly could we reverse aids? How about that?

references: Natural Solutions, the owner, at Sherway gardens in Mississauga, introduced me to Dr. Reckeweg R38 & R39...I am forever grateful...
  I, as an artist, was looking for a heavy metal detox, because paint often has incidental lead & other metals that are dangerous...So I Googled heavy metal detox & a list came up of the best things for that...The top three were Gingko Biloba, Periwinkle (vinpocetine), & Butcher's Broom...So I Googled just those top three to see if a product already existed that contained all three (me being cheap & lazy & all...) HearAll from NaturalCare at SmartBomb.com came up...I ordered some...I took it...2 days later, I had a weird huge cyst on my femoral artery inside my upper left thigh...I squeezed it & ohmigosh gross, the Depo-Provera (a yellowish glutinous smelly substance) popped out-unchanged after 12 years inside my body...I knew it was still there, but had given up trying to get it out...I guess lead & heavy metals are similar in density & quality to progesterone, cause this sure was coming out...After that, I reordered HearALL, then again, then I called the company, then I wrote blog posts, now I am writing here again...

Re: Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

GroveCanada
Administrator
http://petcomfortzone.com/ Feliway for Cats for territoriality or fear, D.A.P. for Dogs... spray on a bandana for dogs, put around neck before going outside...

Administrator
http://www.swallowhealthydiet.com Swallow healthy Diet carried two sizes of Balance from Phytopet (we get 12 bottles of the big one per bengal cat per year), helps to keep your cat or dog out of heat, also great for aggression control, singing, peeing due to heat cycle, humping people's legs...

Re: Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Name: Natural Solutions
Street: Sherway Gardens Mall
Toronto, on M3H6A7-
Phone: (416) 695-1374

Natural Solutions in Sherway Gardens orders Dr. Reckeweg R38 & R39 (to get rid of painful ovarian cysts) for you custom from Germany, wait two weeks & return to pick up...Start with 3 bottles of each side for the next three months...about 25 dollars a bottle...works...

Administrator
Http://www.smartbomb.com SmartBomb carries the freshest batch of HearAll from NaturalCare, pay the few dollars more for freshness-it really makes a difference in efficacy...Removes heavy metals & as a side effect removes progesterone birth control, which by the way Does NOT excrete naturally- even 12 years later, it just stays in your body forever if you don't TRY to get rid of it...If you have EVER taken birth control be aware of this...Birth control does not leave your body naturally- & causes all sorts of health problems because of this fact...Removing progesterone may help to prevent, well, you know...about 25 dollars a bottle, though shipping can be pricier than most-still, the other companies that are cheaper have older batches & ship slow- I've tried that route...(for Canadians you will get charged a fee to bring this across the border- it is not yet FDA approved, so it gets sent to a Canada Customs office where they open a bottle, cut open a capsule, make sure its not cyanide, then reseal it, then leave you with a 16 dollar bill when it gets delivered...Still shut the f-ck up! Don't ruin it for the rest of us...This stuff is like gold & women who have birth control swimming around in their ovaries get ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, brain cancer, tumours- DO NOT COMPLAIN, please...Pay what you owe & shut up...No one else is making anything I have seen that can do this unique function, & even then I discovered it by accident...For less than a hundred dollars for 3 bottles you could save your own life...Ok, so no bitching about price ladies- cause then they will stop shipping to Canada & we can all just die of chemo or radiation or varicose veins or ovarian or breast cancer or even aids...Ok I'm done...)

 Apropos of nothing...
Bruce Culver does this song called Square record, it goes, I'm gonna make a round record, nobody wants a square record...Great! Google it...I can't post it here...

Re: Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

GroveCanada
Administrator

Re: Bengal cats, ovarian cysts, progesterone removal...aids...

panpan2523
Christian Louboutin brand high heel shoes are appreciated by Stars especially Hollywood stars and are the most top-level shoe brand. Speaking bluntly, I also love the red sole high heels, no reason, just for it is Christian Louboutin, if the price is not so expensive, cheap christian louboutin shoes I think I will love it more and will buy many Christian Louboutin red sole high heels. But if it is not so expensive, it maybe not Christian Louboutin shoes.