Cows are born with horns...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Cows are born with horns...At an early age , the horns are brutally ripped out...This is called " Polling " ... Wonder why deafness is so prevalent in 2008 ...Let's start a " No Cow Polling " movement , kind of like the " free range chicken " movement ...Let's let cows keep their horns , & make the world a better place for cows... Don't they deserve it ?

Re: Cows are born with horns...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Lead is in our car gas tanks, lead is in our boat gas tanks , lead is in our airplane gas tanks , motorcycle gas tanks, in our water , in our air, on our ground... Lead causes deafness , Alzheimer's , brain tumours, Down's Syndrome , ADD , autism & more fun ... did you know ? (on the subject of things that cause deafness...like cow polling...)(& sticking earbuds into your tender ears)...