Letter to Nicorette.ca I sent this morning...

Letter to Nicorette.ca I sent this morning...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Hello, I recently made a discovery regarding your product & Parkinson's disease & thought you might be interested in the application...(here is the application...)

For Parkinson's disease...
Chew one piece of Nicorette gum daily ...The nicotine will eradicate fungus in the bloodstream, & stimulate the brain to defend itself...This is predicated on a theory that Parkinson's disease is related to fungus, similar to the type found on toenails... (my theory actually...)

My name is Sari Grove, & my father, a neuro-ophthalmologist had Parkinson's disease... I have been trying to cure it for years , both before & after he died...

I am offering this information in order to help those afflicted with Parkinson's disease, you would probably have to fund an independent study yourselves to confirm my research...(but the theory is simple enough you don't need me anymore...) Sari

Re: Letter to Nicorette.ca I sent this morning...

GroveCanada
Administrator
If cold weather strips the myelin sheath, then would putting someone with Parkinson's disease into a hotter climate allow the myelin sheaths to regrow? (think blonde or albinism displayed in northern born people for examples of myelin sheath being stripped...)
  Soybeans contain a similar property to the calabar bean, which acts as an antidote to nicotine poisoning...If nicotine poisoning is similar to agent orange poison, thalidomide poison, leprosy poison, aspirin poison, blood thinner poison, Parkinson's poison, Alzheimer's poison - insofar as all of the above tend to strip the myelin sheath(or be the result of such stripping), then soyabean is the safer commercially available source for the antidote...

Re: Letter to Nicorette.ca I sent this morning...

GroveCanada
Administrator
  Coconut lemongrass, rebuilds sheath, eradicates disease...
  I now think nicotine might be the cause of Parkinson's...
  But, often the cause is the cure...
  Like, I think pot cannabis is the cause of epilepsy...but it is also a fix...

  Maybe because the body gets addicted to stuff & the effect of withdrawal causes the disease, so you have to RE-addict in order to return to some sort of normal...

Beans & Nicotine are opposites...

Sari Grove
  Beans and nicotine are opposites...