NonScents removes odours...

GroveCanada
Administrator
http://www.kruegerenterprises.com/site/372462/page/69551http://www.kruegerenterprises.com/site/372462/page/69551 I used to sell NonScents, a rock based odour remover ... It did work , though I wasn't comfortable with MLM or multi-level marketing pyramid schemes... Also, in Canada , because it is so cold & not very sunny usually, the aspect of cleansing the rocks by leaving them out in the warm sunshine became problematic... However , if you live in a warm sunny climate, NonScents can help remove fumes from almost anywhere...like your art studio, gallery , car , litter box... My friend , artist Tetsuya Kato has a master's of science in crystals, & creates incredible light filled sculpture out of crystals that he grows himself... He has shown in Ottawa during Candellara??? (okay I forget the name but will check it), the Royal Botanical Gardens through ScupltArt with Abozzo (sp?) gallery & now recently in Washington D.C. at (sigh, I will look it up...?) ... If you are interested in light art with crystals for your home or business, Google my friend Tetsuya Kato light art & buy or commission a piece or one hundred... great work , needs more collectors & moral support...

Re: NonScents removes odours...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Aquifer ( the name of the show in Wash. D.C.) , Candella (the show in Ottawa)...

Re: NonScents removes odours...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Zeolites from Nova Scotia Canada , a whole solid rock, absorbs odours ...Put one in your home , just a big rock, & you will find your stinky home smells better fast...No rubbing scrubbing required...I bought mine on Ebay.ca (Zeolites from India via Georgia work too - also another friend from Ebay.ca )...But the Canadian Zeolite was first...(gotta give credit where credit is due...)