new 311 service can get you important contact information, like suspected poisoned food pet reports...

new 311 service can get you important contact information, like suspected poisoned food pet reports...

GroveCanada
Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for contacting 311 Toronto.

Poisoning suspicions are investigated by Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

For more information refer to the OSPCA website at http://www.ontariospca.ca/ see side link report cruelty. Their phone number is 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or 1-888-668-7722

You can speak to Toronto Animal Services to discuss whether or not OSPCA will consider your case as an example of animal cruelty. Toronto Animal Services contact number is  416-338-PAWS(338-7297)(24 hrs). It is staffed from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. After those hours press option 1 to be dispatched to emergency.

I hope this is helpful and please do not hesitate to let me know if you require further information or assistance.

Regards,

Christopher

311 Toronto

NOTICE: This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use, or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and may breach the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise 311 Toronto by return e-mail or by phone to 311 immediately.

>>> "Joseph & Sari Grove" <grovecanada@gmail.com> 10/27/2009 12:01 PM >>>
Hello,

Someone left some raw bacon on a metal tray with possibly something on it, near to where dogs walk by...I put the tray into a bag
& took it away from the location on the grass, but I was wondering, is there a laboratory where I can send this to to see if & what kind of poison was put on the bacon??? (I think it may have been rat poison...)

Thank you,

grove@sent.com